• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament-Round of 12

54 posts in this topic

Congrats Comicdey! My run as a back-to-back Champion is over. Good luck to the remaining field!

(thumbs u

Thanks

Don't feel too bad. I'm returning champ myself working towards a second crown or a big beer to cry in.

Playing at home this round I pitched a 75! :whee:

CAP 241 9.6 bullseye!

DD 11 8.0 .5 off

TFC 1 6.0 .5 off

WW 196 8.5 bullseye!

Had a 60 last round...damn...if I could just figure out how to get out of that 1st round... :frustrated::pullhair:

how did the cap not get hit harder with that dust shadow on the right front cover? i had it 9.4-9.6 to begin with, then noticed the shadow and lowered it down to a 9.2

I did the same on that one too. And of course sucked big time on the Tastee Freeze. Thank God I got the other two.

how did the cap not get hit harder with that dust shadow on the right front cover? i had it 9.4-9.6 to begin with, then noticed the shadow and lowered it down to a 9.2

I did the same on that one too. And of course sucked big time on the Tastee Freeze. Thank God I got the other two.

+1