• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats the value of a comic with a misprint/print error

32 posts in this topic

Did you try and sell it? Estimate? I wish mine was a 9.0 :(

Yup, there you go- exactly the same thing!

[quote=Aweandlorder :cool: Does it have two complete sets of pages like this one?

No I bought thie ASM #347 on ebay a while back so it is kind of hard to remember how much I paid for it. I actually collect Amazing Spider-Man Comics with Double Covers and I seen this one that said Double Interior on the label and thought I would pick it up as it was kind of cool cover and an Unusual error. I think I have 4 or 5 more comics in my collection with Double Interiors right now and I would be interested in yours if the price was right. :foryou:

Did you try and sell it? Estimate? I wish mine was a 9.0 :(

Yup, there you go- exactly the same thing!

[quote=Aweandlorder :cool: Does it have two complete sets of pages like this one?

No I bought thie ASM #347 on ebay a while back so it is kind of hard to remember how much I paid for it. I actually collect Amazing Spider-Man Comics with Double Covers and I seen this one that said Double Interior on the label and thought I would pick it up as it was kind of cool cover and an Unusual error. I think I have 4 or 5 more comics in my collection with Double Interiors right now and I would be interested in yours if the price was right. :foryou:

Well I wouldn't want to charge you too much either, let me find out what kind of reaction I get from listing it and get back to you with a price? I'll tell you this much, if it ends up getting snatched I may be knocking on YOUR door for the rest of them ;)

There was an NYX #3 (first X-23) on Ebay that had an extra 24 pages or something in it - and I repeatedly passed it up after it kept getting marked down because I felt that the printing error made it less-saleable.

I think printing errors (especially bindery errors) might have an adverse effect on the values of key issues... (shrug)

There was an NYX #3 (first X-23) on Ebay that had an extra 24 pages or something in it - and I repeatedly passed it up after it kept getting marked down because I felt that the printing error made it less-saleable.

I think printing errors (especially bindery errors) might have an adverse effect on the values of key issues... (shrug)

To the majority of collectors, I agree. However, there is a niche that pays amazing money for some of these.

To the majority of collectors, I agree. However, there is a niche that pays amazing money for some of these.

Yea isn't it sort of the same thing with the Mature Reader on the WD 1?

NIce book, Ballsy. Probably my favorite error book of all time. Nice to see another one.

I really like my FF #110 becuase it's such an old printer error and the fact that it was released and not caught until after it hit newsstands.

FF110_FRONT_ERROR.jpg

NIce book, Ballsy. Probably my favorite error book of all time. Nice to see another one.

I really like my FF #110 becuase it's such an old printer error and the fact that it was released and not caught until after it hit newsstands.

FF110_FRONT_ERROR.jpg

I contemplated a raw 3.5 of this book for $100 today. Passed.

1 minute ago, Tiny619 said:

I have Spectacular Spider-man 202 and in side it is a Thor comic. 484/464 one of the two. would this be worth anything ? 

yes, for sure,  It would definitely be worth more than either one of those two comics individually.  Of course condition matters.  But based on the uniqueness, I think you'd probably be able to get at least $5-$8 for that comic, maybe $10-$20 if the condition is really high and you find the right buyer.