• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

Site hasn't been updated in a few weeks, but I'm sure it's due to the con's he's recently attended. I've only sent Joey a handful of books but they've all come back in top grades.

He's got another 10 books of mine ATM, and I'm eager to see the results this time.

A+ in my book.

I will have an announcement soon about TAT's and will make the updates to the site tonight.

I have been trying to get caught up and have decided to stay home instead of attending any more shows until I get back on track. You guys have been too good to me.

I will have an announcement soon about TAT's and will make the updates to the site tonight.

I have been trying to get caught up and have decided to stay home instead of attending any more shows until I get back on track. You guys have been too good to me.

:applause: Quality person! Completely live up to your top notch reputation

:applause: Awesome.

:applause:

I like to hear that since Joe's got my books!

Those before after pics on your site are way too small.

I can barely see the old label grade.