• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

I will have an announcement soon about TAT's and will make the updates to the site tonight.

I have been trying to get caught up and have decided to stay home instead of attending any more shows until I get back on track. You guys have been too good to me.

No complaints here! You always do great work on my books. Take your time if you need it (thumbs u

Do you guys send the books to him to press, and then get it back and send it to CGC yourselves or do you guys send it to him to be pressed and sent to CGC by him as well?

Sorry for all the questions. I am new at this!

Do you guys send the books to him to press, and then get it back and send it to CGC yourselves or do you guys send it to him to be pressed and sent to CGC by him as well?

Sorry for all the questions. I am new at this!

Joey will submit them for you, then return them to you graded.

I will have an announcement soon about TAT's and will make the updates to the site tonight.

I have been trying to get caught up and have decided to stay home instead of attending any more shows until I get back on track. You guys have been too good to me.

Website still mentions books from February. Any "new" news about TAT as mentioned above?

Thanks for your hard work Joe! I'm gathering some books to send your way soon.

I sent Joey 11 of my Favourite Golden age EC's and SOTI books.

They all came back :cloud9:

Great guy with a ton of patience .

Well his custom title is "Mr. Patience" for a reason :whistle: