• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joey post

254 posts in this topic

joeys phone broke and I got a new one on a new carrier. I lost all my texts and voice mails. I am slowly catching up in contacting everyone.

Even if you have emailed me earlier about books arriving please send me another reminder and I will get to all of the requests over the weekend.

And yes, I have been super busy.

He got some of my books last week. I told him to take his time. I'd rather see him do a quality job than see the books at my door in a few weeks.

Slow and steady wins the race.

He got some of my books last week. I told him to take his time. I'd rather see him do a quality job than see the books at my door in a few weeks.

Yeah, I'm not terribly concerned. It's not like they are books I want to turn around and sell, they're for my personal collection. And from the couple times I've talked to him on E-mail he seems like a hard working guy who will go out of his way to help people. So I haven't bothered asking him about the books, because I feel confident he's working as hard as a person can while maintaining quality.

He must be pretty behind after going to all those cons for on-site work.

My books arrived at his place about 5 weeks ago, and I think they're still in line to get worked.

Ditto, but he's been busy and very responsive. Give him some time, he'll take care of it.

He must be pretty behind after going to all those cons for on-site work.

My books arrived at his place about 5 weeks ago, and I think they're still in line to get worked.

Ditto, but he's been busy and very responsive. Give him some time, he'll take care of it.

this.

Yeah, I'm not terribly concerned. It's not like they are books I want to turn around and sell, they're for my personal collection. And from the couple times I've talked to him on E-mail he seems like a hard working guy who will go out of his way to help people. So I haven't bothered asking him about the books, because I feel confident he's working as hard as a person can while maintaining quality.

Be prepared to be very very very patient... and make sure you take note of what you send in and when you sent it.

Be prepared to be very very very patient... and make sure you take note of what you send in and when you sent it.

This is very good advice, regardless of whom you send books to get pressed, graded, Signature Series-ed, or sold on commission.

Everyone makes mistakes, but I prefer to deal with the business person who works with the customer toward a resolution that leaves every one satisfied if at all possible. At least that's been my experience with CFPComics.

(thumbs u