• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advice on Collecting Romance Comic Books

313 posts in this topic

My advice - if you see a book like this, buy it

GirlsLove10fc100_zps074b7303.jpg

Because of its inherent neatness or ... hm

Quite right, my friend. Gorgeous GA romance books are few and far between. This one is :cloud9:

But your instincts are dead on, Sqeggs. It was also a semi-private laugh with a buddy who had expressed a desire to be the proud new owner of this sweet baby.

Btw, a sniperific close to that SC T-AR 21 last night. Thought I had it ... until I didn't!

Well, it wasn't me. I came close, but that the only counts in...

Yeah, I gave it a lot of thought. Only two copies on the census, but I wasn't willing to go too high on a 6.5. You never know, but the way things are going with Bakers, several better copies may appear.

Btw, a sniperific close to that SC T-AR 21 last night. Thought I had it ... until I didn't!

Well, it wasn't me. I came close, but that the only counts in...

Yeah, I gave it a lot of thought. Only two copies on the census, but I wasn't willing to go too high on a 6.5. You never know, but the way things are going with Bakers, several better copies may appear.

The small piece missing from the bottom right corner kept me from going too high. Once again a very nice price from SC.

Did anyone catch the Nightmare 13 (great Baker cover) with a double cover in 8.0 on Heritage a couple of weeks ago? Something like $880.00? Whew!

My advice - if you see a book like this, buy it

GirlsLove10fc100_zps074b7303.jpg

Because of its inherent neatness or ... hm

Quite right, my friend. Gorgeous GA romance books are few and far between. This one is :cloud9:

But your instincts are dead on, Sqeggs. It was also a semi-private laugh with a buddy who had expressed a desire to be the proud new owner of this sweet baby.

Dr. Love is so right. Finding high grade romance books is difficult. Of course when you have a collection like Dr.Love, most of his books are high grade!

Picked this up today at a local con, on the advice of a friend - not the typical Romance book, but I sure found it interesting.

ff92e19d-0c5c-41af-8776-a300921b1a2a_zps50ddc5a4.jpg

Good advice & cool book - I find ACG's 3-D experiment without glasses interesting .

I don't collect romance either, but picked up this book because of the detail and color on the Ward cover.

HeartThrobs1_zps41d8c4f8.jpg