• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
19 19

2,970 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 162 First Appearance of Wendigo, My First Double Cover !! I think it's cool.

I have seen other's post this comic double cover on the boards though, seems like, so I wouldn't think that mine is rare but I like it.... :) 

hulk 162 show double cover front.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:06 PM, wormboy said:

As many of you probably already know, these square bound marvels had glued on covers, so, when there's a double cover on them, it just free floats, and is totally removable. Pretty cool.

IMG_7505.jpg

IMG_7506.jpg

IMG_7508.jpg

Interesting. Thanks for sharing the info. Never even thought of square bounds getting a double cover. 

49 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing the info. Never even thought of square bounds getting a double cover. 

@wormboy  I've seen those on ebay sell for some change even though it got a Restored grade because the person went ahead and glued the loose leaf cover to the book. If I recall correctly it did get a universal label (not sure on that) but it did have the double cover on the lable so that's something, right....(shrug)

13 hours ago, letsgrumble said:

Scanning some CGC books tonight. Forgot about this double cover tucked away in my collection:

Snap both cover's were considered 9.8? that's a nice copy :) 

Does anybody happen to have any double / multiple cover error copies of the original O.M.A.C. series and looking to sell? If so message me, no matter how old this post is! TOP - PREMIUM $$$$$

Edited by data