• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
19 19

2,970 posts in this topic

And I can just imagine the look in the sellers eyes when he first discovered that book

I would pick it up, faint, and never sell it.

I'm too lazy to look for my scan of my X-Men #250 CGC 9.8 with five covers. It's posted somewhere in this thread.

And I can just imagine the look in the sellers eyes when he first discovered that book

I would pick it up, faint, and never sell it.

I'm too lazy to look for my scan of my X-Men #250 CGC 9.8 with five covers. It's posted somewhere in this thread.

that is interesting-- did they assign a grade to each cover?

Yes. 9.0 through 9.8

Yeah me too.. Too lazy to look up my TMNT 1 with 5 covers 9.6.. Now where did I store it..

Hmm

I prolly lost it... Oh well..

2016-03-28-0001_zps1npnisej.jpg

You have no idea how much I hate you right about now

OK

Im gonna go to my room now and lock myself for awhile

Yeah me too.. Too lazy to look up my TMNT 1 with 5 covers 9.6.. Now where did I store it..

Hmm

I prolly lost it... Oh well..

2016-03-28-0001_zps1npnisej.jpg

Krazy man, krazy. Love to own something like that :)

I wonder if you created a comic with a double cover on purpose if it would sell decently-- as it would allow so many people to own one. I've never even held one (that I know about at least).

Then somebody would probably find the same issue with three or four covers just to cheese everyone off.

Here is mine: Legends #3 CGC 9.8 Double Cover

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322056523787?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shameless plug, It is on sale on Ebay too. I picked it up at local comic book sale a while back for a quarter. I did not know it was double cover until recently after I looked it over for submitting to CGC. So fun when something like that happens. It is like hitting the lottery.

Can someone tell me what it worth? Any offers? I just got an offer of $240 which seems pretty good since 9.8s prices are dropping.

Edited by spidermanbeyond