• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
19 19

2,973 posts in this topic

For some reason, that issue is somewhat common (as in more than 5 known copies) in double cover.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif This is true I don't know why but some issues seem to come up with Double Covers quite often I have personally seen 4 Amazing Spider-Man #98's with Double Covers so the one on ebay now seems a little high to me too. Other Marvel comics I have seen several of, Avengers #87 I have seen half a dozen of this one even one with a triple cover, also Amazing Spider-Man #100 I have seen 5 of this one.

blush.gif I was watching that Fantastic Four #112 also it was a nice book I would have loved to have won it also, but I also had another auction I was interested in that took all of my funds cloud9.gif.

acclaim.gif Congratulation Charles on all those Double Covers great win thumbsup2.gif that is a lot of Double covers to get all at once cool.gifcloud9.gif. You should post some scans for us popcorn.gif if you can.

This is my only double cover: file0125.jpg[/img]

Nice contribution! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Except for that miswrap, this is quite a decent looking copy. You may even be able to resub for a higher grade (for the outer cover at least). It looks a little nicer than a F+ on the outside.

Detective Comics and Batman double covers garner quite a bit of premiums lately as more high rollers are competing over them.

This is my only double cover: file0125.jpg[/img]

Nice contribution! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Except for that miswrap, this is quite a decent looking copy. You may even be able to resub for a higher grade (for the outer cover at least). It looks a little nicer than a F+ on the outside.

Detective Comics and Batman double covers garner quite a bit of premiums lately as more high rollers are competing over them.

I agree, I submitted this thinking an 8.0 especially with white pages. The interior cover is even better!! I may re-submit.

Nice comic BEYONDER I would love to see a Yellow label Double Cover Post it if you get it done cool.gif

I Just wanted to Bump this thread so I could see some more Double Covers and thought I would post my latest ASM one #252 cloud9.gif

913651-252dc.jpg

913651-252dc.jpg.05e6160874612370a17a51969465cb11.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

Here's an oldie. Top Cover is 9 SpiritNN2CGC9.jpg

Thank you grin.gif

Bijou Funnies #4 (2nd print) http://www.ugcomix.info/guide/tells/0269tell.html

DOUBLE COVER (Crumb)

This book circulated on eBay twice... once at about $90 and once at $60. Bought it offline from the seller after the two unsuccessful attempts for $35, which I felt was a pretty good deal, given that it is the first double cover Underground that I have personally seen...

bijou4_dbl.jpg

bijou.jpg