• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament-Round of 3

65 posts in this topic

Wow! Great final round; and a tough competition. Congrats to Comicdey, the first repeat champion. Tough break for Toro as runner-up two years in a row. :applause: to all, and especially BUTM. Well done! (thumbs u

Great Job Collin! Congrats to everyone who participated and a HUUUUGE thanks to BUTM for keeping the tradition alive.

:applause:

I have a TOS #93 CGC 8.0 White Pages to donate as a prize. Has the prize thread started? I'm late to the party.

Wow! Great final round; and a tough competition. Congrats to Comicdey, the first repeat champion. Tough break for Toro as runner-up two years in a row. :applause: to all, and especially BUTM. Well done! (thumbs u

Great Job Collin! Congrats to everyone who participated and a HUUUUGE thanks to BUTM for keeping the tradition alive.

:applause:

I have a TOS #93 CGC 8.0 White Pages to donate as a prize. Has the prize thread started? I'm late to the party.

It's over here. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6538816#Post6538816

Way to go Comicdey! Congrats ^^

Sucks to be Toro ... always a bridesmaid... :baiting:

And of course, to the man behind the curtain, thanks for a great contest BUTM!

Yup, never a bride. :sorry:

Great contest! ConGrats to the winner!

And you guys are lucky I couldn't play or I'd woulda whipped all your arses!

:D