• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Possible commission, who are the best horror artists

13 posts in this topic

Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on this. I'm looking to get a nice zombie/horror piece. I'm coming up short on who to check out. Looking for somebody who's accessible and working, and somebody other than the obvious, Adlard, Phillips, etc...

Any thoughts?

Andy is great. Cost is relative. He charges a number amount but it's really quite inexpensive for what he produces.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND "KYLE HOTZ!

To me he is 1 of the best artists out there for horror art, and he has drawn several published horror and zombie books for Dark Horse as well as drawing Evil Ernie and several other horror mags...not to mention CARNAGE, HULK, Man-Thing and many other books for the major companies!

He has drawn some published pinups that will blow you away!

email me privately at mikeburkey@aol.com and i can share dozens of published horror pinups that are borderline BERNIE WRIGHTSON in their quality and detail!

if i knew how to add pictures to these emails i'd send em for everyone to see!

mike

Of the artists who do, do commission work (i.e., not Mike Mignola nor Berni Wrightson who are both unattainable), that's accessible and affordable, I'd recommend:

Tone Rodriguez

Aaron Lopresti

Bryan Baugh

Marat Mychaels

Tim Vigil

James O'Barr

Alex Horley

Joe Jusko