• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

37 posts in this topic

Listing a lot of my books to make room (and some cashola). First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept Paypal, MO's and checks (will only ship upon cleared funds). Shipping is included in the price and I do not ship internationally. Insurance is NOT included. I highly recommend getting it as I will NOT refund CGC graded books. No probation/HOS members. I know I'm a newb on the boards, but have been selling on ebay for a loooooooooooooooooong time. Legna13, thats me and I have a spotless record. No negatives and no neutrals. 100% positive, baby!!! Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Listing raws. Same rules apply however, I will refund any book returned to me in the same condition as sent minus shipping of course. All raw books will be shipped via priority envelope sandwiched in cardboard (the way you usually receive raw books). If however you would prefer the added protection of a box that can be arranged. Since raws can be returned for a full refund minus shipping, shipping will not be included in the price and listed separately. I know things can get tricky with raws so please PLEASE PLEASE ask as many questions as possible with regard to condition. Wanna get every sale right the first time. Ok lets do this....

UPDATE: Price drop to get these books moving. After this they go to FEEbay. All slabs have been marked down and some of the raws too. Enjoy guys. -A

Guys, I'll post some scans of my raws soon just gotta stop being lazy and scan em. Is there any preference in whether pics are prefered over scans??? I have a camera that takes some pretty decent pics but I know some people prefer scans. Lemme know guys. Oh yeah.........................BUY MY STUFF!!!!! :grin:

EVERYBODY wants that book (third offer)!!! I actually have the entire Jim Lee run in raws, but those are all readers. I have been wanting to get the whole Lee run in 9.8 and started with that 2nd print of 11 and the 20th anniversary issue (figured I'd get the hard ones out of the way) :grin:. -A