• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagle Moss Figurines.

14 posts in this topic

I'm setting up a display of these with the Avengers and a few heroes on one side and The Masters of Evil on the other when I notice that the Hawkeye figure is seemingly a different scale than all the others I have. Daredevil, Cap and Iron Man all come up to the hulks shoulders and each of his legs is about the same size as their shoulders, but hawkeye is taller than Hulk, and nearly as wide.

All the other figures I checked looked about the same scale- perhaps Batman is a bit taller than i'd expect, but did they ever give a reason why hawkeye is so much larger?

I'm setting up a display of these with the Avengers and a few heroes on one side and The Masters of Evil on the other when I notice that the Hawkeye figure is seemingly a different scale than all the others I have. Daredevil, Cap and Iron Man all come up to the hulks shoulders and each of his legs is about the same size as their shoulders, but hawkeye is taller than Hulk, and nearly as wide.

All the other figures I checked looked about the same scale- perhaps Batman is a bit taller than i'd expect, but did they ever give a reason why hawkeye is so much larger?

That's strange...I just checked, Daredevil and Iron Man are a little less tall than Cap. But Cap is the same height as Hawkeye , who with his raised right arm and quiver stands taller but still not as tall as the Hulk.

Even certain DC characters are bigger than others. Check out the size of Zatanna.

Eaglemoss_DC_JL_04.jpg

Compared to Matt Murdock being 6' tall, Doctor Doom is extra large. But in his armor he is 6'7", so maybe not so out of proportion.

3457845664_64837f4c5f.jpg

Wow! Hawkeye is much taller from the dimensions posted. But Marvel's site says Clint Barton is 6'3" tall, compared to Bullseye at 6' tall. So maybe in line with the comic sizes.

Cap%20Marvel%20to%20Hawkeye.jpg

All my Marvel figures seem to be proportioned correctly to each other except for Wolverine.

He comes up to about Thor's nipple.

Everyone knows Wolverine is supposed to be like 6'6" or whatever he is.

All my Marvel figures seem to be proportioned correctly to each other except for Wolverine.

He comes up to about Thor's nipple.

Everyone knows Wolverine is supposed to be like 6'6" or whatever he is.

lol

6'2", and able to sing "Hello, My Baby" with the best Broadway has to offer.

Even certain DC characters are bigger than others. Check out the size of Zatanna.

Eaglemoss_DC_JL_04.jpg

Compared to Matt Murdock being 6' tall, Doctor Doom is extra large. But in his armor he is 6'7", so maybe not so out of proportion.

3457845664_64837f4c5f.jpg

Wow! Hawkeye is much taller from the dimensions posted. But Marvel's site says Clint Barton is 6'3" tall, compared to Bullseye at 6' tall. So maybe in line with the comic sizes.

Cap%20Marvel%20to%20Hawkeye.jpg

This is strange. My Hawkeye stands much taller than my Bullseye than yours does.

Mine is taller than the Vision, and slightly taller than Dr Doom. I'll have to measure the bases as that would be the easiest place to have a height difference