• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Beautiful book and great Spidey cover! :golfclap: Here's another Spidey Suscha News:

31144724975_ff8f3e680f_c.jpg

30337245173_2ebc312878_c.jpg

I've always loved this issue, I felt sorry for the Gibbon :cry: I remember my dad buying this issue for me as he was taking me to get my haircut at the barber shop when I was around eight :preach: ahh the good old days. I need to get a nice copy of that issue

It's a big loss for the hobby that the archive of earlier linked images in this thread are mostly dead.  But the ton of nonvisual information in the thread remains.

Edited by namisgr

14 minutes ago, LordRahl said:

Picked up a couple of Adams X Men from the CC auction and the Avengers is from our own Namisgr. 3 more Pedigree's to find to round out the Neal Adams X Men set

xmen56_cgc96_29007_Rocky Mountain.jpg

xmen59_cgc96_25010_Curator.jpg

Avengers103_cgc94_54001_Rocky Mountain.JPG

:applause: I almost pulled the trigger on the Av 103 myself

1 hour ago, LordRahl said:

Picked up a couple of Adams X Men from the CC auction and the Avengers is from our own Namisgr. 3 more Pedigree's to find to round out the Neal Adams X Men set

xmen59_cgc96_25010_Curator.jpg

Curator comics are just the best looking pedigree SA Marvels.

Just now, namisgr said:

Curator comics are just the best looking pedigree SA Marvels.

Even though they weren’t recognized as an official pedigree, your FF Slobodian copies were sick, Bob!

NO ONE on this Board has bought a Pedigree in almost a year. :insane:  Well thankfully I nabbed a few, c'mon lets see them, I know you are out there, you know who you all are that sniped me over the past year :tonofbricks:

Since I was born there, lets start with some Winnipegs. I :takeit: all you want to sell me.

X-Men103(CGC96)WPG.jpg