• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, mosconi said:

And yes, the certs from Shin are really awesome!  :cloud9:  Here are a couple more from that cool and notorious Green River ped:

asm 54221.jpg

asm 54 coa224.jpg

asm annual 1 2nd425.jpg

spidey annual  1 bc097 (2).jpg

Ah so you own the Green River ASM Annual 1.  I had bought a bunch of Thors off Shin and was contemplating this book and them poof it was gone.  I can't remember, around Wonder Con in SF 2005/6 maybe.  Gorgeous book

6 hours ago, october said:

Here are some new-ish pedigree pickups (last six months). 

Aurora, River City, Northford, Spokane. 

001 (35).jpg

001 (391).jpg

001 (388).jpg

001 (389).jpg

WOW those are great Andy.  I often think a Pedigree in a plastic coffin is such a shame.  And slabbing a Curator is a crime.

10 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

WOW those are great Andy.  I often think a Pedigree in a plastic coffin is such a shame.  And slabbing a Curator is a crime.

I do crack out all of my collection books, though I bought these raw.

I agree that it's hard to fully appreciate a lot of these books when they are slabbed.

22 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Ah so you own the Green River ASM Annual 1.  I had bought a bunch of Thors off Shin and was contemplating this book and them poof it was gone.  I can't remember, around Wonder Con in SF 2005/6 maybe.  Gorgeous book

Thanks!  I do love the Annual #1 :cloud9:  Purchased it and along with some others from Brad (Red Hook) several years back when he was selling off his Green River collection.  Fortunately he kept all those cool certs with the books.  I'm almost certain he is the one who purchased it directly from Shin back then too.  Btw, did you keep those great Green River Thors?

On 3/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, mosconi said:

Thanks!  I do love the Annual #1 :cloud9:  Purchased it and along with some others from Brad (Red Hook) several years back when he was selling off his Green River collection.  Fortunately he kept all those cool certs with the books.  I'm almost certain he is the one who purchased it directly from Shin back then too.  Btw, did you keep those great Green River Thors?

Yep still have them all. :bigsmile:

On 3/30/2019 at 7:02 AM, namisgr said:

It's great to see this classic 15 year old thread on the front page, once again.

Here's a couple fairly recent additions:

Avengers101cgc.thumb.jpg.df05a1178da086197f79c863c3e80b9c.jpg

RADAAD3C201926_174655.jpg

That Avengers 101 is a WOW

7 hours ago, jbud73 said:

Looks like I will have to keep the home Pedigree fires burning.  Another Thor Green River Comes home :whee:

Thor130(CGC92)GreenRvr.jpg

Congrats on a great book jbud!  And glad you're keeping this thread alive (thumbsu I'll hopefully have a couple more to post soon...

7 hours ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Western Penn

E929B41C-E6BD-4611-BB2B-AAFF89E630F6.jpeg

Like the ped label.Nice touch and gives the book it's recognition. Classy.