• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

Thought I would start a thread.

Show your newest Pedigrees.

Here's one from Heritage's Signature Auction.

Northford copy (only one I have). After getting this one, I want more. insane.gif

That makes 13 different pedigrees I have and I'm going to be able to add another one to the list in about two weeks (actually one pedigree but dozens of books). cloud9.gif

580347-AIU%2365.jpg

589a8cf668d3d_580347-AIU65.jpg.420bb1d0cb4826a03595b7157cfd45e0.jpg

Just arrived yesterday. 2 Green Rivers... not high grade, but nice books..

A BIG thanks to Shin for the fair price and fast shipping! flowerred.gif

I love the Superman Annual covers cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

No stamp on this one, btw...

Superman-Annual-7-Green-Riv.jpg

Thor had a great run of covers in this period cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Thor-149---Green-River.jpg

The Stevens brothers used to grab multiples of the 25 centers apparently because they thought they could get more dough when they sold them. Here is another copy of the Superman Annual (not mine). Forget where I grabbed this scan.......

SA7GR.jpg

The Stevens brothers used to grab multiples of the 25 centers apparently because they thought they could get more dough when they sold them. Here is another copy of the Superman Annual (not mine). Forget where I grabbed this scan.......

SA7GR.jpg

Apparently, mine was the reader copy, and this one was the file copy. tongue.gif

Well, Dad Stevens went a little stamp crazy on the slabbed one....has two stamps....he had a talent for finding the most blatant places to stamp the arrival dates.

Sweeet! I don't know anything about the origins of that pedigree? Do you have any information you could share about it?

My understanding is that the Okajimas are a collection put together by a teen-age girl in a Japanese internment camp in California during WW2. She wrote her last name on the top of each book.

don't want to bog down load times of this thread by showing the book directly in my post, but here is a relatively new book for me:

Sgt. Fury # 64 Boston Copy

Very nice. thumbsup2.gif

I can't believe I don't have a Boston copy for my collection. sumo.gif

Keep em' coming.

Yikes! You should have warned me to put on my sunglasses first! What a blazer! WOW! thumbsup2.gif

hi.gifGlad you like it, 'Hook and sfilosa.

BTW - I purchased that book as a raw 9.6 from Metropolis.

I can't believe I don't have a Boston copy for my collection. sumo.gif

Keep em' coming.

I posted this in a western thread, but it was kinda buried. Got this from Metro last month. Gunsmoke #1 Boston Copy. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Currently vacationing in Sarasota...

Gunsmoke1Boston.jpg

I love that 44!.....used to have it.....the detail in the gun, glove and face of the Nazi officer turned towards the reader is fab. Severin was a real master.