• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
7 7

3,123 posts in this topic

h6pc001.jpg

Excellent!! :applause::headbang: Weren't you after this book a year or so ago? Just curious, either way fantastic book!! (worship)

Adam had this for sale a few months back. I decided to go for broke since it was the PC copy and Ditko did the artwork.

Now I need a nice copy of issue 5.

Thanks. I haven't received it yet from Heritage...I'd like to be able to compare it to the other 8.5 in my collection side by side.

Patience is a virtue...

Thanks. I haven't received it yet from Heritage...I'd like to be able to compare it to the other 8.5 in my collection side by side.

Patience is a virtue...

:o ...the other 8.5 in his collection he says. Nice! :applause:

Yeah, I really didn't think I was going to win the TC copy. (My secret max was over 20% higher than the hammer price.) My theory is that I wasn't the only one having lag issues during the Heritage auction, and I benefited from having placed my bids prior to the lot hitting the live floor of the auction...

Maybe I can trade up to a 9.0 or 9.2 if a copy hits the market, but the owners have been loathe to give them up. I can't blame them...

9.4 and 9.6 are realistically out of reach at this point. That's when I'd begin asking myself, "who needs a Roth IRA, anyway?" (Raises hand--I'm 41)

Both copies sport white pages. It's going to be hard to choose the keeper.

Now I have 2 copies of JIM 83 & 5 of 85. How'd that happen?

How can this, the best of threads, languish for months? C'mon I know some of you bought TC and Savannah's so lets see 'em. The TC DD's were too pricey for me, but being born in Winterpeg, these will always have a place in my collection.

DD6-Wpg.jpg

avengers10-1.jpg

(worship)

Man, I had to post a second (worship) on that one. Perfect registration, vibrant colors , perfect staple placement...excellent pickup Jason !

Edited by Peter in Portugal

avengers10-1.jpg

(worship)

Man, I had to post a second (worship) on that one. Perfect registration, vibrant colors , perfect staples...excellent pickup Jason !

Thank you!

it has that small dust shadow on the bottom which is a little annoying but other than that, it is REALLY nice :cloud9:

If I ever do an Avengers run, I'll probably stick to 1-10 hm
When I do another Avengers run it will be the first 100. And likely all VF/NM- or so, and raw. 1-10 is cool, but there are some fantastic covers in the first 100. And it really is an affordable run in below 9.4.