Post your newest Pedigrees!!!
12 12

3,095 posts in this topic

34,058 posts
Posted (edited)

It's great to see this classic 15 year old thread on the front page, once again.

Here's a couple fairly recent additions:

Avengers101cgc.thumb.jpg.df05a1178da086197f79c863c3e80b9c.jpg

 

RADAAD3C201926_174655.jpg

 

Edited by namisgr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,326 posts
Posted (edited)

Amazing books namisgr!  Such gorgeous eye appeal and pristine condition, looks like they just came off the newsstand :whatthe: 

Edited by mosconi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,326 posts
3 minutes ago, october said:

Here are some new-ish pedigree pickups (last six months). 

Aurora, River City, Northford, Spokane. 

001 (35).jpg

001 (391).jpg

001 (388).jpg

001 (389).jpg

Those are some sweet books october!  The colors are so bright and vibrant!  And love those covers too:golfclap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,326 posts
59 minutes ago, namisgr said:

It's great to see this classic 15 year old thread on the front page, once again.

Here's a couple fairly recent additions:

Avengers101cgc.thumb.jpg.df05a1178da086197f79c863c3e80b9c.jpg

 

RADAAD3C201926_174655.jpg

 

And here's a Rocky Mountain Spidey I picked up a little while back:

asm annual 5365.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,600 posts
19 hours ago, mosconi said:

And yes, the certs from Shin are really awesome!  :cloud9:  Here are a couple more from that cool and notorious Green River ped:

asm 54221.jpg

asm 54 coa224.jpg

asm annual 1 2nd425.jpg

spidey annual  1 bc097 (2).jpg

Ah so you own the Green River ASM Annual 1.  I had bought a bunch of Thors off Shin and was contemplating this book and them poof it was gone.  I can't remember, around Wonder Con in SF 2005/6 maybe.  Gorgeous book

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,600 posts
6 hours ago, october said:

Here are some new-ish pedigree pickups (last six months). 

Aurora, River City, Northford, Spokane. 

001 (35).jpg

001 (391).jpg

001 (388).jpg

001 (389).jpg

WOW those are great Andy.  I often think a Pedigree in a plastic coffin is such a shame.  And slabbing a Curator is a crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,989 posts
10 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

WOW those are great Andy.  I often think a Pedigree in a plastic coffin is such a shame.  And slabbing a Curator is a crime.

I do crack out all of my collection books, though I bought these raw.

I agree that it's hard to fully appreciate a lot of these books when they are slabbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,326 posts
22 minutes ago, jbud73 said:

Ah so you own the Green River ASM Annual 1.  I had bought a bunch of Thors off Shin and was contemplating this book and them poof it was gone.  I can't remember, around Wonder Con in SF 2005/6 maybe.  Gorgeous book

Thanks!  I do love the Annual #1 :cloud9:  Purchased it and along with some others from Brad (Red Hook) several years back when he was selling off his Green River collection.  Fortunately he kept all those cool certs with the books.  I'm almost certain he is the one who purchased it directly from Shin back then too.  Btw, did you keep those great Green River Thors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,600 posts
On 3/30/2019 at 3:04 PM, mosconi said:

Thanks!  I do love the Annual #1 :cloud9:  Purchased it and along with some others from Brad (Red Hook) several years back when he was selling off his Green River collection.  Fortunately he kept all those cool certs with the books.  I'm almost certain he is the one who purchased it directly from Shin back then too.  Btw, did you keep those great Green River Thors?

Yep still have them all. :bigsmile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,257 posts
On 3/29/2019 at 10:44 PM, entalmighty1 said:

Here's one you don't see very often.

 

TW.1.jpg

Bonus points for it being a pedigree that you don't see very often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,600 posts
On 3/30/2019 at 7:02 AM, namisgr said:

It's great to see this classic 15 year old thread on the front page, once again.

Here's a couple fairly recent additions:

Avengers101cgc.thumb.jpg.df05a1178da086197f79c863c3e80b9c.jpg

 

RADAAD3C201926_174655.jpg

 

That Avengers 101 is a WOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,600 posts

These two arrived today from the recent comiclink auction

 

Thor127(CGC96)WhtMtn.jpg

CptMvl18(CGC94)Wpg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,257 posts

Funny Aminals.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,600 posts

Two more recent DD pickups. The DD 34 has great centering, a problem on this book traditionally

 

DD34(CGC94)WestPenn.jpg

DD103(CGC94)WhtMtn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
12 12