• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
2 2

253 posts in this topic

What about negatives :tongue:

Seriously though, Randall was fast with payment and did everything the way an old pro around here would.

I had a smooth and enjoyable transaction with him and would not hesitate to deal with him again

:hail:

Nothing negative here!

I'll just ditto arexcrooke's kudos.

Everything was smooth and creamy.

:headbang:

I'll third the positive review. Just had a great transaction with Randall. He paid fast and communicated very well. He has been a pleasant addition to the boards.

(thumbs u

Edited by sassemble

Just completed a deal with Randall for a number of books. Couldn't be happier with the quick payment and great communication. Look forward to dealing with him again.

I did not buy anything from Randall, but I have got to express my gratitude as he willingly stepped out of a deal to let me have a silver age book I particularly cared about, and at a great price. An outstanding fellow collector! (thumbs u

Has a great time dealing with Randall. He was very communicative and a stand up guy. Would not hesitate to buy again from him -- quick, bulletproof shipping and accurate descriptions plus freebies!

Thanks again for the great books!

I bought a big pile of books from Randall at great prices. I received my books promptly. They were all individually bagged and boarded and arrived safe and sound in a nice soft cloud of bubblewrap. Would definitely do business with Randall again.