• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
2 2

253 posts in this topic

I got two Showcase comics that were on my Bucket List from Randall and frankly put the whole experience was super smooth and really just a great transaction. :) Totally positive and pumped from my interaction and I'd gladly buy from him any time soon!

Great comics and Great Shipping too! (thumbs u

Thanks Randall!

Repeat buyer here...and I will continue to be a repeat buyer. Randall makes collecting comics so enjoyable.

1) Trustworthy grading.

2) Super friendly and quick communication.

3) Bomb-proof packaging.

4) Quick shipping. 

Thanks very much...I'll look forward to your next sales thread!

Randall Rocks. That's going to be his new name. Well not really, but it's always a pleasure dealing with him. Solid grading, extremely quick and safe shipping,  and always a pleasure to talk to. Thanks again for bringing Kingpin back in my life. 

Purchased a raw Silver Surfer 15 and a slabbed ST 126 from Randall's last sales thread. I am losing track of all our transactions as there have been so many and they all turn out as good as they get, his grading, shipping and customer service are always "go to" A+ (and at school I never give out A+s :whatthe:)!

Many thanks Randall :foryou: 

Cheers,

R