• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ChiSoxFan's Kudos Thread
2 2

253 posts in this topic

Randall is an absolute pleasure to work with. He makes doing business here on the boards my preferred method of dealing in books. Each transaction we've conducted has been better than the previous. Once again he is an asset to the community.

(thumbs u

I know I've left a few notes about Randall already, but it cannot be said enough how much of a stand-up guy he is. He has made a number of purchases from me in the recent past and each and every one of them as been more seamless than the last. Again, a great example of why this community works and I'd work with him anytime.

(thumbs u

I've sold a handful of books to Randall over a couple of transactions. Every time, he had great communication and was friendly and easy to negotiate.

Super-fast payment as well. Would gladly do business with him over and over again.

Thanks again, Randall.

I received a package of over 10 relatively cheap comics from Randall and WOW! Just wow.. Superb packing, very honest grading. I'm blown away. You treated my purchase as if I were buying and AF 15 or something and it did not go unnoticed. :)

What's more, your deciding to throw in that Captain America #156 surprise freebie to complete the story on the #155 I picked up was just great.

Thanks for the honest deal and the thoughtful gift Randall.