• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Damned Oni Press

86 posts in this topic

Thanks Court!!!! Love my new OA! The scans are a bit fuzzy because the bristol paper isn't flush with the scanner and I don't want them to become bent.....but they look over the top in person!

Damned_1_Pg_10.jpg

Damned_1_Pg_12.jpg

:applause:

This particular comic doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves. Prolly alot of folks will start looking for other Bunn/Hurtt offerings as the 6th gun takes off even more.

I happen to love both series and I'm looking forward to the 3rd story arc that they keep promising for the Damned.

Don't care if this comic ever gets optioned as a television show or movie....it's still so cool I've gotta turn the heat on in my house to read it.

This particular comic doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves. Prolly alot of folks will start looking for other Bunn/Hurtt offerings as the 6th gun takes off even more.

I happen to love both series and I'm looking forward to the 3rd story arc that they keep promising for the Damned.

Don't care if this comic ever gets optioned as a television show or movie....it's still so cool I've gotta turn the heat on in my house to read it.

(thumbs u

If the 3rd story arc ("Daughter’s Dance") does indeed get made, I have to think it will goose interest in the first two minis. Cullen Bunn's profile is certainly higher than when the first two came out, such that anything he does now will get more attention.

Wow I'm slow tonight, I thought this was about Oni's shipping again. 'That damned Oni Press never packs their books well, yadda, yadda, yadda...'.

Hahaha, I'm such a tool.

awesome pages!

+1, really nice pages. :applause:

The pages with the Verlochin (2nd page posted) are some of my favorites in the series from an artistic point of view. The way they are drawn with their teeth and eyes popping out of the darkness looks particularly menacing.

oh wow, never saw that last one. That's killer.

Thanks, I love the art in the Damned so much I can't stop myself from buying more!!!!

awesome pages!

The pages with the Verlochin (2nd page posted) are some of my favorites in the series from an artistic point of view. The way they are drawn with their teeth and eyes popping out of the darkness looks particularly menacing.

If that's the case, wait till you see what I've got coming in the mail shortly....it'll blow your socks off. :)

Thanks, I love the art in the Damned so much I can't stop myself from buying more!!!!

awesome pages!

If that's the case, wait till you see what I've got coming in the mail shortly....it'll blow your socks off. :)

From issue #5, perchance? hm

awesome pages!

Yep, you guessed it.....the bedroom scene where they're all coming out of the darkness...issue #5 pg. 18. :wink:

"Good evening....we'll take the book now if you don't mind."

Can't freaking wait for it.....I'm salivating hardcore!

awesome pages!

Yep, you guessed it.....the bedroom scene where they're all coming out of the darkness...issue #5 pg. 18. :wink:

(worship)

awesome pages!

I saw it pop up on his site this morning, but was gone by the time I finished submitting the request.

Great pick-up, best page in the series.