• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Damned Oni Press

86 posts in this topic

That would be me, but I was real tempted to bid on that 9.8 #1. I just sent in a copy or two that should have it covered, but there's nothing like having a sure thing when it comes to 9.8's. So far I've managed to stay away from the OA, but those pages make it SO tough. Particularly the OA of the full Prodigal Sons cover layouts.

That would be me, but I was real tempted to bid on that 9.8 #1. I just sent in a copy or two that should have it covered, but there's nothing like having a sure thing when it comes to 9.8's. So far I've managed to stay away from the OA, but those pages make it SO tough. Particularly the OA of the full Prodigal Sons cover layouts.

I hear you on this. They are pretty reasonably priced and there are still some quite striking pages. Some of the stuff that has already been purchased by boardies is ace.

Anyone out there have the 9.8 CGC Slabbed #1 of the first Damned series?

Seen some 9.4s, some 9.6s....but I know a 9.8 is floating out there in the ether.

Someone spill the beans and fess up. :)

Here's the link to one 9.8 that sold on the bay in June:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Damned-1-CGC-9-8-NM-MT-white-Bunn-writes-Helheim-Oni-top-census-1-of-2-/360682144926?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53fa54c49e&nma=true&si=zPLP3EqfTd31tY7p4il2HVtv898%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The current census has 3x9.8s, 3x9.6s, 2x9.4s and 1x9.2

Hi there, I'm a newbie here.

I'm a big fan of both The Sixth Gun and The Damned. Unfortunately for The Damned that few people seem to know about it. While googling with the keyword: "The Damned" for kicks I stumbled upon this forum :grin:

It's so nice to know there's a forum just for favorite-but-less-known comic. :whee:

BTW can I ask everyone here a question?

:screwy:

P.S: I got some old copies of 5 Three Days Dead issue a long time ago from my friend. We were trading comics together, so please forgive me if I missed anything :whistle:

Hi there, I'm a newbie here.

I'm a big fan of both The Sixth Gun and The Damned. Unfortunately for The Damned that few people seem to know about it. While googling with the keyword: "The Damned" for kicks I stumbled upon this forum :grin:

It's so nice to know there's a forum just for favorite-but-less-known comic. :whee:

BTW can I ask everyone here a question?

:screwy:

P.S: I got some old copies of 5 Three Days Dead issue a long time ago from my friend. We were trading comics together, so please forgive me if I missed anything :whistle:

Issue 2 page 17 ;)

Anyone out there have the 9.8 CGC Slabbed #1 of the first Damned series?

Seen some 9.4s, some 9.6s....but I know a 9.8 is floating out there in the ether.

Someone spill the beans and fess up. :)

Here's the link to one 9.8 that sold on the bay in June:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Damned-1-CGC-9-8-NM-MT-white-Bunn-writes-Helheim-Oni-top-census-1-of-2-/360682144926?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item53fa54c49e&nma=true&si=zPLP3EqfTd31tY7p4il2HVtv898%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The current census has 3x9.8s, 3x9.6s, 2x9.4s and 1x9.2

UMMM go back 1 page. That's my 9.8 from ebay in June :gossip:

Have two 9.6's, would trade them + cash for a 9.8, always wanted a 9.8 hard to find.

lol...get in line bro. I think I've mentioned at least 1x in this very thread I was looking as well....LMAO.

Good to see they're resurrecting this comic. Loved the limited series, should make a great ongoing.

It's already been thru it's "movie/tv/comic speculation" phase as well...so just fans on the boat with this one.