• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With Hard Asset Prices Plummeting, What's Next for the OA Market?

324 posts in this topic

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=GzZJvHNoHLs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGzZJvHNoHLs

Found this on you tube

Pretty poor footage but thought I'd post it anyway......wolverton show at Barbara Gladstone

Did you happen to see this show Gene?

Didn't see it, unfortunately. We are spoiled for choice here in NYC when it comes to artistic and cultural exhibitions...it'd be like a full-time job to see everything that was worthwhile. :sorry:

They aren't going to be too fazed if their friends take a bath on some Damien Hirst spin painting or Jeff Koons tin lobster on a chain. The whole contemporary (?) factory produced Jeff Koons type art market might collapse

I know this is :signofftopic: , but I thought this was interesting.

I've never been an admirer of Koons, but I saw this today and found it oddly mesmerizing (the sculpture, that is...notwithstanding it is being quasi-mass produced - an edition of 650 - in order to sell a product):

Declared Cool: Jeff Koons and Dom Perignon Collaboration