• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John91C's Feedback Thread

21 posts in this topic

I got charged quite an hefty fee (handling and taxes) importing into Canada, and this dude refunded half the extra amount I had to pay. What a guy, very very impressed! Thanks John :)

Great buyer, and more than that a great guy. Despite the somewhat troubling times I've been having rep wise he never doubted our arrangement. I rewarded him with some extras, which let me tell you he really did deserve.

Look fwd to future dealings.

Extremely fast payment and an absolute pleasure to deal with when selling to. Hope to do business again with you and honestly hope you enjoy the book as much as I did during its short time in my possession.

John is a fantastic customer who immediately paid for his item! Thank you for a smooth, flawless transaction! I hope we can do business again. A very trustworthy and communicative buyer! (thumbs u(thumbs u