• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amphoman in a shed?
3 3

90 posts in this topic

WTF is an 'ampho'? Why is it not Amphiman? Sure, you don't get to do that cute H2O thing in the title, but at least it doesn't sound ridiculous.

He sounds like his secret lair would be inside a bowl at a Vietnamese restaurant

WTF is an 'ampho'? Why is it not Amphiman? Sure, you don't get to do that cute H2O thing in the title, but at least it doesn't sound ridiculous.

He sounds like his secret lair would be inside a bowl at a Vietnamese restaurant

His sidekick could be called Noodles!

:D

-slym

On 4/16/2013 at 10:46 PM, seanfingh said:

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

Amphoman books have raised $1,000s to help fight poverty and Breast Cancer. 

I’ve been compared to Stan Lee and featured in numerous news media outlets.

If you have difficulty seeing my EMMY or the sampling of just some of the media coverage included at the bottom of this post - I can send you larger images.

I create thinking of how I can help others, as opposed to sitting back and judging others.

38 minutes ago, amphoman said:

Amphoman books have raised $1,000s to help fight poverty and Breast Cancer. 

I’ve been compared to Stan Lee and featured in numerous news media outlets.

If you have difficulty seeing my EMMY or the sampling of just some of the media coverage included at the bottom of this post - I can send you larger images.

I create thinking of how I can help others, as opposed to sitting back and judging others.

Why are you quoting me? I responded to "lunchboxcollector" who writes like an LD 9 year old, not to you, an Emmy-award winning writer who has been compared on various podcasts to Stan Lee.

5 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Why are you quoting me? I responded to "lunchboxcollector" who writes like an LD 9 year old, not to you, an Emmy-award winning writer who has been compared on various podcasts to Stan Lee.

Some ancient mating ritual?

5 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

You clown, I like his style.  If everyone waited six+ years to post a response then maybe there would be less arguing here.

Or not.

22 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

You clown, I like his style.  If everyone waited six+ years to post a response then maybe there would be less arguing here.

Or not.

28 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

Or not.

36v7nl.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

10 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Compared to Stan Lee? By who?  :taptaptap:

I could compare you to Stan Lee

(1) Both bipedal

(2) Both mammals

(3) Both person_without_enough_empathyin' dudes.

You are officially compared to Stan Lee.