• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amphoman in a shed?
3 3

90 posts in this topic

Just now, seanfingh said:

(1) Both bipedal

I don't know if I like this. The invisible creature in Forbidden Planet was refered to as some " enormous biped ". I might have to hump the krap out of that mod button on you, and your the only fiend friend I have on here.

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I don't know if I like this. The invisible creature in Forbidden Planet was refered to as some " enormous biped ". I might have to hump the krap out of that mod button on you, and your the only fiend friend I have on here.

Not true.  When you're giving away stuff at the end of the year everyone is your friend.

Edited by thunsicker

2 hours ago, amphoman said:

Amphoman books have raised $1,000s to help fight poverty and Breast Cancer. 

I’ve been compared to Stan Lee and featured in numerous news media outlets.

If you have difficulty seeing my EMMY or the sampling of just some of the media coverage included at the bottom of this post - I can send you larger images.

I create thinking of how I can help others, as opposed to sitting back and judging others.

The standard response when compared to someone great is a humble "oh, no I'm no Stan Lee but I do my best!"
Not a "Yep I'm like Stan Lee all right".

YMMV

1 hour ago, thunsicker said:
1 hour ago, DR.X said:

Not true.  When you're giving away stuff at the end of the year everyone is your friend.

:sorry:

1 hour ago, kav said:

The standard response when compared to someone great is a humble "oh, no I'm no Stan Lee but I do my best!"
Not a "Yep I'm like Stan Lee all right".

YMMV

You guys are hilarious. 😂 Thanks for the tough love and laughs.

I had the pleasure of spending a half hour with Stan Lee early ‘90 when he visited my local sports complex. There was a handwritten paper that said “meet Stan Lee” and lo and behold there he was in an empty room. He liked my work and encouraged me to continue. He also signed an original art page I had from ASM 238.

The biggest honor I received was to be compared to the man 20+ yrs later and it humbles me to think how everything has become so corporatized since then.

I’m just a guy in the world trying to make his way like the next person. I don’t have the right connections or know the right people so regardless of what I put together I’m at a disadvantage. The old - it’s not what u know but who.

At this time my comic is playing a bit of a distraction for me as I’m coping with the reality my family member survived a school shooting and now has PTSD and is in state custody.

BTW I’m not seeing the Mike Kaye fan club, perhaps we can discuss in July 2025. 😂

Wish u all well. Peace ✌🏼 

On 7/30/2019 at 2:00 PM, amphoman said:

Amphoman books have raised $1,000s to help fight poverty and Breast Cancer. 

I’ve been compared to Stan Lee and featured in numerous news media outlets.

If you have difficulty seeing my EMMY or the sampling of just some of the media coverage included at the bottom of this post - I can send you larger images.

I create thinking of how I can help others, as opposed to sitting back and judging others.

Please, tell us more and welcome to the boards 

Just now, Batgirlwholaughs said:
4 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Why are you so mean to the newbs....?

Can't you hear all the complaints??

:D

What is a newb, lol?

A newb is a state of mind. A person who looks at themselves as a perpetual victim, who can't acclimate to a society, and blames that society for not adapting to him, rather than the other way around.

Some people are never newbs.

Some people never stop being newbs.

:cloud9:

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

A newb is a state of mind. A person who looks at themselves as a perpetual victim, who can't acclimate to a society, and blames that society for not adapting to him, rather than the other way around.

Some people are never newbs.

Some people never stop being newbs.

:cloud9:

hm