• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amphoman in a shed?
3 3

90 posts in this topic

Amphoman's creator is coming out of hiding after 23 years! The guy made a storyline with characters he stored in a shed since 1991 and finally published it last year. A guy at the comic shop told me ampho's creator is a bit of a character himself. I asked him if he met him and he said he saw the artist on youtube. I picked up a copy from his site.

Amphoman's creator is coming out of hiding after 23 years! The guy made a storyline with characters he stored in a shed since 1991 and finally published it last year. A guy at the comic shop told me ampho's creator is a bit of a character himself. I asked him if he met him and he said he saw the artist on youtube. I picked up a copy from his site.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child?

No, despite being every color of the houses in our neighborhood, mom said they were just the crushed remnants of Pringles, even though they were always in the same can.

lol