• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 15 - TAKETH A LOADETH TO THE FACETH - RECAPS on PAGES 24 & 49

665 posts in this topic

Iceman... I'm having the hardest time finding a box for your JLA figs... please bear with.

Quadman... just PMd you with the outrageous shipping charges for your packages to Canada.

Also note... if you see your ZIP twice up there... that means you got that many packages coming. Rupp packs DEUX ! Sometimes MAYO -NAS - A -TROIS :o

Some people are getting two and I'm getting none, :cry: Rupp hates me. :sorry:

2nd batch out the door today...

9500 1105 8221 3127 4755 66 - 94116

9500 1105 8221 3127 4769 54 - 94116

9500 1105 8221 3127 4758 87 - 10308

9500 1105 8221 3127 4765 11 - 10308

9500 1105 8221 3127 4763 06 - 15237

9500 1105 8221 3127 4775 86 - 32746

9500 1105 8221 3127 4778 69 - 94591

9500 1105 8221 3127 4781 87 - 72753

9500 1105 8221 3127 4790 54 - 11235

9500 1105 8221 3127 4792 90 - 23112

:applause:

Iceman... I'm having the hardest time finding a box for your JLA figs... please bear with.

Quadman... just PMd you with the outrageous shipping charges for your packages to Canada.

Also note... if you see your ZIP twice up there... that means you got that many packages coming. Rupp packs DEUX ! Sometimes MAYO -NAS - A -TROIS :o

Some people are getting two and I'm getting none, :cry: Rupp hates me. :sorry:

Nope Rupp loves you :foryou:

Last wave goes out today and you are right on top.

Little known Rupp fact (and a future hint ;) ) is that all those that PM me back with a ship address here at our mailboxes on the boards usually get done quicker. I save the digging through Paypal for addresses till last :(

Not really Rupp favoritism... more like Rupp lazyism :grin:

Oh and Ern make sure you don't mistake the bubble envelope paper log for packing... inside is the four cute little mini books. I wrote "mini books" and "Rupp loves You" all over it so you can't miss it. :luhv:

Oh and I just shoved mikenyc's four foot Bone into my oversized box and closed it TIGHT ! :cry:

...for those wondering what I was going to do with Mike's four foot Bone hm

The four foot Bone did get in the way of Mikenyc's bobble head though... which can be problem when one gets a bobbling head in the way of the jamming of a four foot Bone into someone's box... especially when said box probably isn't made to hold a Bone quite that large. If I was guessing I'd say my box is probably made for the one foot or tad less sized Bone... but that's probably pushing it. How I was able to wrap Mikenyc's bobbling head around that four foot Bone amazes even me... and I must admit was something to see in action :grin:

3rd wave out today...

9505 5103 3930 3128 3759 58 - 02745

9505 5103 3930 3128 3761 46 - 36830

9505 5103 3930 3128 3766 27 - 14132

9505 5103 3930 3128 3769 47 - 11040

and two to my new pal in Canada :)

CW320655629US

CW320655615US

And just a note for anyone going to ship big stuff to Canada... a 14 lb, 3.2 oz box costs $62.15 to ship.

I personally think that's excessive, but I can't drive it up there myself that cheap... so I won't start a thread in Comics General about it. Well at least until the Post Office PM's me with stern wordage lol

all out of country shipping took a giant jump...its not even worth bothering with anymores...

I hear you Kev. I couldn't send Andy70's super cheap Virgin Comics tpb to Australia for less than $44. Something about going over 1/4 inch thickness etc.... so we sent them to Joey instead.

Not knocking our PO here in the states, but dang I like being able to sell to folks out of the country like Andy and Matteo. Good guys all of them.

It just amazes me that they can ship from their country to ours waaaaaay cheaper than we can ship from ours to theirs. :(

Crazy! Crazy I say :ohnoez:

I was able to ship Mikenyc's huge four foot BONE for less than $9 bucks though.

I asked the PO lady what it weighed and she said not to worry about weight... but GIRTH. I looked at her...thinking to myself what was inside the box... and said "ohhhh yeaaaaaaah" :cool:

all out of country shipping took a giant jump...its not even worth bothering with anymores...

I hear you Kev. I couldn't send Andy70's super cheap Virgin Comics tpb to Australia for less than $44. Something about going over 1/4 inch thickness etc.... so we sent them to Joey instead.

Not knocking our PO here in the states, but dang I like being able to sell to folks out of the country like Andy and Matteo. Good guys all of them.

It just amazes me that they can ship from their country to ours waaaaaay cheaper than we can ship from ours to theirs. :(

Crazy! Crazy I say :ohnoez:

I live in Canada but have a US address (as you know). The same box for the same distance just "crossing" some line the price goes for 3x the price.

So, is my order lost in the mail?

If it doesn't show up there by Friday, I'm going with stolen... or the PO lady got to talking and didn't affix postage to it. If that's the case it should be mailed right back to my return address... or to yours postage due (which Rupp will pay of course).

I know I packed it and I know it was taken to the PO. Why its not on the receipt is a mystery.

No worries though sir... if it don't show, full refund for you... and if it comes back to me, then I will just resend.

Sorry for all the confusion :( Rupp tries to do good :foryou:

Pretty sure only two more packages to get out here on my end... :whee:

Well not counting Matteo's... since he lives on the moon :) ... and the mystery whereabouts of Booster's, which I think will be solved soon either at his mailbox or mine hm

First waves should be arriving yesterday through today and smiles should be occurring across this fine nation of ours :wishluck:

Nick has pointed out that I may have had a "cut and paste" failure with the majority of the confirmation numbers on the the 2nd batch.

And Nick is right. I will fix those when I get off from man-rubbin' today.

I hate not having the little green labels in hand anymore :(

Nick has pointed out that I may have had a "cut and paste" failure with the majority of the confirmation numbers on the the 2nd batch.

And Nick is right. I will fix those when I get off from man-rubbin' today.

I hate not having the little green labels in hand anymore :(

It's like dealing with Robot Chicken Joker.

:baiting:

So, is my order lost in the mail?

If it doesn't show up there by Friday, I'm going with stolen... or the PO lady got to talking and didn't affix postage to it. If that's the case it should be mailed right back to my return address... or to yours postage due (which Rupp will pay of course).

I know I packed it and I know it was taken to the PO. Why its not on the receipt is a mystery.

No worries though sir... if it don't show, full refund for you... and if it comes back to me, then I will just resend.

Sorry for all the confusion :( Rupp tries to do good :foryou:

In order to stay on top of Jeff's order... if anyone receives this in their order....

BIZ ADV 27 $4 BIZ ADV 27 $4 MARVEL PREVIEW 18 $4 BATMAN MICRO TOY $7

... please let me know because that's the only other thing that could have happened with his stuff. Its a possibility, but I don't know how I could have done it. Regardless... it will be found by hook, crook or nook :wishluck: