• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 15 - TAKETH A LOADETH TO THE FACETH - RECAPS on PAGES 24 & 49

665 posts in this topic

So, is my order lost in the mail?

If it doesn't show up there by Friday, I'm going with stolen... or the PO lady got to talking and didn't affix postage to it. If that's the case it should be mailed right back to my return address... or to yours postage due (which Rupp will pay of course).

I know I packed it and I know it was taken to the PO. Why its not on the receipt is a mystery.

No worries though sir... if it don't show, full refund for you... and if it comes back to me, then I will just resend.

Sorry for all the confusion :( Rupp tries to do good :foryou:

In order to stay on top of Jeff's order... if anyone receives this in their order....

BIZ ADV 27 $4 BIZ ADV 27 $4 MARVEL PREVIEW 18 $4 BATMAN MICRO TOY $7

... please let me know because that's the only other thing that could have happened with his stuff. Its a possibility, but I don't know how I could have done it. Regardless... it will be found by hook, crook or nook :wishluck:

:devil:

If it doesn't show up there by Friday, I'm going with stolen... or the PO lady got to talking and didn't affix postage to it. If that's the case it should be mailed right back to my return address... or to yours postage due (which Rupp will pay of course).

I know I packed it and I know it was taken to the PO. Why its not on the receipt is a mystery.

No worries though sir... if it don't show, full refund for you... and if it comes back to me, then I will just resend.

In order to stay on top of Jeff's order... if anyone receives this in their order....

... please let me know because that's the only other thing that could have happened with his stuff. Its a possibility, but I don't know how I could have done it. Regardless... it will be found by hook, crook or nook :wishluck:

I may have found out what in the wide, wide world of sports is goin' on here...

Jeff's zip is 98387... and right here the receipt shows a package going to 78387. Which is Sinton TX :o

9505 5105 8221 3126 3327 19 - 78387

I'm assuming two things... the sweet hot PO lady punched in a 7 instead of a 9 when I was putting the old Rupp magic on her... or I was too concerned about Mikenyc's four foot Bone that I mislabeled the package with a 7 instead of a 9.

Either way, the address is written as going to his address in Washington state.

I'm anxious to see where this package goes as there is no address that matches Jeff's in TX.

Don't worry sir... Rupp will save the day. :wishluck:

You can still ship a Flat Rate Priority Box to Canada for under $40

Not sure what you shipped for over $60 or if it could have fit.

Replica camo Batmobile from Bat Begins... trust me... it wouldn't fit :grin:

I have an extra BIZ ADV 27 he can have if it doesn't show up

hopefully everything works out for booster and the ruppster. :wishluck:

I will always have all the sheeetllovers backs... that's the Rupp Quality Promise :grin:

Did your stuff ship yet Raph?

yea it did but the tracking doesnt seem to be working for me its the 94591...im sure ill get it soon tho

never had a problem before

I cut and pasted all of them wrong Raph... well except for a few... try this one.

9549 0105 8221 3127 4778 69

Rupp's the man. And he handles men all day. So I'm sure he'll handle you men just fine, and you'll all get a happy ending...

Plus a free Dark Tower hardback to go with all that slappy happy ;)

Rupp's the man. And he handles men all day. So I'm sure he'll handle you men just fine, and you'll all get a happy ending...

I've been meaning to ask you this - did you plan on ordering only 10 of those books and accidentally wrote 100? or 1000? :ohnoez:

I've been meaning to ask you this - did you plan on ordering only 10 of those books and accidentally wrote 100? or 1000? :ohnoez:

lol

Pretty sure only two more packages to get out here on my end... :whee:

Well not counting Matteo's... since he lives on the moon :) ... and the mystery whereabouts of Booster's, which I think will be solved soon either at his mailbox or mine hm

First waves should be arriving yesterday through today and smiles should be occurring across this fine nation of ours :wishluck:

Hi Michael,

as usual, please hold on with my Spiderman poster until I can buy more from you. BTW, have you scheduled a new Clooneython already? I hope so :wishluck:

Got my stuff from Rupp. Poor guy paid almost as much in postage as I paid him. Now I feel bad, like I stole from him.
No biscuits for lil' Rupp...., :(

Got my stuff from Rupp. Poor guy paid almost as much in postage as I paid him. Now I feel bad, like I stole from him.

I roll best when I'm in the red sir lol

Anything profit above zero is good for me.... hopefully you will come back for Clooneython 16 and throw more cash too :)

I roll best when I'm in the red sir lol

Anything profit above zero is good for me.... hopefully you will come back for Clooneython 16 and throw more cash too :)

:roflmao:

This is so true. Michael buys books to keep the Clooneython threads well fed, but unfortunately not always for a killer markup.

:foryou:

Just not the books I am always looking for other than when he sells off slabbed Dave Stevens books. Those he tells me about later.

:cry: