• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OH MY GOD!!! LOOK AT THIS COLLECTION ON EBAY!

69 posts in this topic

What would ebay think of this? YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME IF YOPU WANT TO OFFER ME A DECENT PRICE AND WE CAN NEGOTIATE PLS NO RIDICULOUS OFFERS AS WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET COMICS AT THIS GRADES..thank u for your time

893naughty-thumb.gif

What would ebay think of this? YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME IF YOPU WANT TO OFFER ME A DECENT PRICE AND WE CAN NEGOTIATE PLS NO RIDICULOUS OFFERS AS WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET COMICS AT THIS GRADES..thank u for your time

893naughty-thumb.gif

blush.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Make with the fisting!

look at whats up for grabs on ebay:

spider-man platinum cgc 9.8

spider-man silver cgc 10.0

spider-man regular cgc 10.0

web page

ooo.gif

Oh Perry, Perry, Perry. Where to begin? Perhaps here, [!@#%^&^]:

"please note payment required asap via paypal with 3% extra of final auction price as i will not pay paypal fees im already paying for ebay fees.."

well, you have to, you insufficiently_thoughtful_person. It is against eBay policy to charge surcharges

"Sellers may not charge eBay buyers an additional fee for their use of ordinary forms of payment, including acceptance of checks, money orders, electronic transfers or credit cards. Such costs should be built into the price of the item-this policy reduces the potential for confusion among bidders about the true cost of an item. Further, some forms of payment surcharges, such as credit card surcharges, are forbidden under the laws of many states, including California."

or, perhaps, here, [!@#%^&^] face:

"YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME IF YOPU WANT TO OFFER ME A DECENT PRICE AND WE CAN NEGOTIATE PLS NO RIDICULOUS OFFERS AS WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET COMICS AT THIS GRADES..thank u for your time"

Hmmmm. This sounds like a textbook example of fee avoidance, which is also verboten!

Users may not avoid eBay fees

Users may not use systems or techniques to circumvent eBay fees.

Examples:

Offer outside of eBay - offering the opportunity to purchase the item or other merchandise outside of eBay through the eBay site.

Who wants to be the person who reports this [!@#%^&^]? No wonder people get annoyed about eBay. mad.gif

hey ron jeremy wanna be calm the [!@#%^&^] down [!@#%^&^]...whay do u have a carrot up your arse hey!

relax breathe in breathe out u ugly git

\

I "have a carrot up my arse hey" BECAUSE I PLAY BY THE RULES, and you don't, you miserable piece of [!@#%^&^].

Please, somebody post the link to report an auction. You know, Perry, I'm a powerseller. I'm sure that the powerseller people will just love to see your auction. How fast do you think it will last when I lovingly point out that you're charging a 3% premium for Paypal and are trying to avoid fees?

dont take any offense ron....u have a carrot up your arse its ok.... if it gets relisted again thats fine by me....but relax i think its time for you to go to bed and have your daily wank...u need to relax and dont be so in your face...have u got any friends?????

What's the word I'm looking for here? NARU? That one?