1p36DSA Kudos Thread

76 posts in this topic

615 posts

Picked up some books from Tracee's latest sales thread. They were shipped fast and packed well, great job. Looking forward to the next one.:thumbsup:

1,320 posts

Great seller-

I bought an Invincible #1 CGC 9.8 for a fair price, and it was shipped super fast and with care. Buy with confidence!

4,865 posts

Tracee purchased a slab from me and the transaction was absolutely flawless. I would not hesitate to sell to or buy from Tracee in the future!

Thank you again,

Kelly

213 posts

Bought a raw copy of TWD 100 2nd print from Tracee. The book was exactly as described, shipped very securely, and was an extremely smooth transaction. Looking forward to the next time (thumbs u

229 posts

Excellent forum member! (thumbs u Quick pay - Great communication. A trusted buyer for sure!

9,481 posts

Big kudos to Tracee. Good boardie

584 posts

Sold Tracee a nice Bronze Age classic. Wasn't a cheap book, and Tracee paid immediately. Great communication; was a pleasure to deal with.

Deal in confidence, folk.

4,439 posts

Great communication, bullet proof packaging, awesome boardie! Thanks again for the WD's!!!

4,439 posts

I got Goon'd! And am stoked about it. Thanks for the awesome book T! Quick ship and great pack. I'll be back.

2,253 posts

Sold a Strangers in Paradise 9.6 to Tracee. Perfect smooth transaction. Will happily do business again. Thanks!!!!!

1,466 posts

Five star customer here-- great to deal with!

337 posts

Picked up a great Strange Tales 89 from Tracee.  Extremely pleased with the transaction.  Was comfortable enough to pay F&F, had my book shipped within 24 hours and packaged super safe!

:tink:

550 posts

Bought a few keys from Tracee and couldn't be happier! Everything was packed securely and delivered like the Flash, highly recommended :foryou:

1,645 posts

Bought a nice FF #18 from Tracee...it was securely packed and shipped very quickly! Thanks!