• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S on eBay: Hulk #181 CGC Graded 9.2 Universal Blue Label

90 posts in this topic

The regular edition of Amazing Spider-Man #300 is common compared to the scarcity of this book. I’m sure that less copies of this issue exist than the Ultimate Spiderman #1 white variant.

Anyone know the distribution numbers on this book? confused-smiley-013.gif

The regular edition of Amazing Spider-Man #300 is common compared to the scarcity of this book. I’m sure that less copies of this issue exist than the Ultimate Spiderman #1 white variant.

Who cares?! It's a friggin' reprint fergawdsake! 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Who cares?! It's a friggin' reprint fergawdsake! 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Whatever the market will bear poke2.gif

Whatever the market will bear poke2.gif

foreheadslap.gifstooges.giftakeit.gif

Did you offer it to the underbidder!?

I swear...

So many times I was sniped out by some low feedback guy and ended up being the second bidder.

Then in about 3 or 4 weeks I'd see the book up again by the same seller and figured he must have never gotten paid.

Why didn't they offer it to me for my bid (a few dollars less) when it cost more money and/or time to relist!?

By that time I usually spent the money I reserved for the book elsewhere... frown.gif

Did you offer it to the underbidder!?

I swear...

So many times I was sniped out by some low feedback guy and ended up being the second bidder.

Then in about 3 or 4 weeks I'd see the book up again by the same seller and figured he must have never gotten paid.

Why didn't they offer it to me for my bid (a few dollars less) when it cost more money and/or time to relist!?

By that time I usually spent the money I reserved for the book elsewhere... frown.gif

Yes, but that ended without a purchase. I was hoping he'd contact me to discuss it. . . confused-smiley-013.gif