• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S on eBay: Hulk #181 CGC Graded 9.2 Universal Blue Label

90 posts in this topic

A little late on raising $$$ for buying back-to-school clothes for your daughter aren't you, David? stooges.gif

Best of luck with the auction! hi.gif

Thanks, but no - we bought all of those on our trip to Paris in April (She's very stylish y'know). This time around it's to pay for the living room . . . (and perhaps a couple, two three cigars!) hi.gif27_laughing.gif

A little late on raising $$$ for buying back-to-school clothes for your daughter aren't you, David? stooges.gif

Thanks, but no - we bought all of those on our trip to Paris in April (She's very stylish y'know). This time around it's to pay for the living room . . . (and perhaps a couple, two three cigars!) hi.gif27_laughing.gif

holy [!@#%^&^]! that's some bank.

I have one question though: will you adopt me?

<-- needs to pay off some student loans

holy [!@#%^&^]! that's some bank.

I have one question though: will you adopt me?

<-- needs to pay off some student loans

Think big Stynx! Really BIG! thumbsup2.gif