• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S on eBay: Hulk #181 CGC Graded 9.2 Universal Blue Label

90 posts in this topic

How are we doing? smile.gif

headbang.gif

Holy Cow!!! $1,600 for a copy with cream to off-white pages! yay.gif

Highest price paid for a 9.2 in almost 18 months! yay.gifyay.gif

Third highest price EVER paid for ANY 9.2! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

BUT

Zero feedback bidder. blush.gif893frustrated.gif

Hope he comes through for you and doesn't leave you hanging. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifhi.gif

Any word from him yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

No, but I know where he lives gossip.gifdevil.gif He's buying (er, bidding on alot of stuff) hi.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks, I'll keep you guys posted - Not much I can do now. I allow a week to contact, and 10 days to pay. I do send payment reminders out after 3 days, but I don't file NPB alerts until day 11.

hi.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Maybe he's deciding which Hulk 181 to pay for that he was the winning bidder on? confused-smiley-013.gif

It might be better if he doesn't pay. I'm not sure...but I think selling a 9.2 HULK 181 with C/OW pages for $1600 could be considered criminal . insane.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif Whatever the market will bear . . .

sign-funnypost.gif

Maybe he's deciding which Hulk 181 to pay for that he was the winning bidder on? confused-smiley-013.gif

It might be better if he doesn't pay. I'm not sure...but I think selling a 9.2 HULK 181 with C/OW pages for $1600 could be considered criminal . insane.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif Whatever the market will bear . . .

stooges.gif