• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Books and TPB's added (Saga, WD, TOT, PP, NWM, Grimm FT, Transformers 80)

89 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone that has bought stuff so far.

Revised

1. All offers via PM are welcome & considered, but the first :takeit: gets it

2. Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal

3. No HOSers or problem children!

4. Shipping is $7 for the first 3 books, add $1 for additional books. All packages shipped Priority (in the US, extra for overseas shipping) (**Slabbed books are $12 to ship in the US). Once shipped I will provide a tracking number, insurance is optional at an extra cost to buyer.

Walking Dead # 31, 40, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ,56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 70, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 + 100 with all 8 Regular variants + the Chromium cover, 101 Ghost variant + Walking Dead Weekly 27. All of the books are in VF/NM condition and I have scans of them all if you need them.

400.00 OBO

Welcome to the boards! In addition to hanging out with lots of guys talking about "ragers" and the airing out of Private Messages in public, you should also peruse the selling guidelines link here: Usage guidelines.

GLWTS!

Welcome to the boards! In addition to hanging out with lots of guys talking about "ragers" and the airing out of Private Messages in public, you should also peruse the selling guidelines link here: Usage guidelines.

GLWTS!

Most notably the need to post

-acceptable forms of payment (paypal, check, MO, etc)

-shipping costs, and methods associated

-approximate grades would be great, or great scans, or noting any defects. Especially for big $$ books that are very grade sensitive.

Either way, welcome to the boards, and good luck with the sale. Great books!

I have known Kyle for a long time and we have traded lots of books over the years. I have always been very happy with our dealings, he's a great guy.

GLWTS! (thumbs u

I have known Kyle for a long time and we have traded lots of books over the years. I have always been very happy with our dealings, he's a great guy.

GLWTS! (thumbs u

I second that Roger. I've been dealing with Kyle for 20 years, one of the most honest dealers around. He has a way of finding nice stuff, a lot of times faster than me :insane: . I will vouch for him, no question (thumbs u . GLWTS Ky, and buy Noah a new binky :grin: