• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 1 Results

30 posts in this topic

I am really really really surprised that the Batman 17 is a 3.5. I gave it a 2.0

I gave it a 2.5 myself, so personally I do not think you are too far off the mark. (thumbs u

I am really really really surprised that the Batman 17 is a 3.5. I gave it a 2.0

I gave it a 2.5 myself, so personally I do not think you are too far off the mark. (thumbs u

I am sure that the same book, if resubmitted 100 times, will gets 99 2.5 or worse.

I have a WDCS 1 at CGC right now and I was hoping for a 3.0, but after seeing the Batman 17, I hope to get a 5.0 at least

Moral of the story, buy the book, not the label

You can't anymore grade now you've left CGC.

P.S. I gave it a 2.5 as well :tonofbricks:

How the Frick did half the people here give the Avengers 6 8.5 or higher with all the chipping at the bottom!?

Come on! You guys are suppose be better than eBay graders.

Because it was cut off and looked like a little bit of rippling of a slightly over hanging cover to me. (shrug)

I have 8.0s in my collection that have that. I couldn't tell it was chipping without my microscope. Ill be more scrutinizing next round. (thumbs u

Round 1 is best left forgotten.

Speak for yourself. For one brief shining moment I'm ahead of board heavyweights like Toro.

This may be the only round I'll want to remember!

+1