awakeintheashes Kudos Thread
1 1

31 posts in this topic

19,608 posts

28pcg.jpg

Nate was great to deal with so this seemed apropos. Bought a terrific looking ASM #361 9.8 HERE. His prices were already fair, but I found that he was very easy to negotiate and got a book I've wanted for awhile at a price I couldn't beat! (thumbs u Received the book super fast and it was packaged very well. He also included a freebie of a really nice book so it wasn't just junk thrown in. Great seller.

And thank goodness he handled the book carefully and my slab didn't end up like this. :eek::fear:

34p105t.jpg

17,980 posts

Bought several books from Nate. Easy as pie transaction and the best packing job I have ever seen. Look forward to buying more from him.

1,155 posts

Great comic and fast shipping - what more could you ask for? :) Thanks, Nate!

609 posts

Nate is awsesome. Great prices, great books, and packed so well USPS couldn't break the CGC case if they wanted.

3,232 posts

Nate, Let me make time payments. And shipped the comic fast and secure. Great guy to deal with. (thumbs u

394 posts

Comic arrived in perfect condition thanks to Nate's bullet proof packaging. Awesome seller!

170 posts

To say that Nate securely packs his comics is an understatement. I bought an XMen 94 and I was extremely happy. I hope to purchase from him again.

2,146 posts

Nate is a super nice seller with bullet proof packaging, highly recommended!!!!

Edited by Ultramanking

7,531 posts

Bought some books from Nate, very well packaged and all looked great!

2,762 posts

Bought 3 moderns from Nate. Very high grade 9.4+ material including 2 Hughes cover comics. Awesome books and shipped safely. No problems here.

442 posts

This guy (Nate) is an asset to the boards.  He packaged my comics exactly like anyone who cares about comics would want.  A pleasure to deal with and great communications!!