• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If the Devil Would Talk, Hulk 6, Showcase 1, 22, Silver Surfer 1, XMEN 1

30 posts in this topic

I don't know what point it is posting these with a G.A.tor thread going on, but my LCS asked me to list a few books for him. Mark accepts Paypal and will ship to Canada at cost, USA is $ 15 for USPS Priority insured. Payment is needed within 7 days on these and a 2 week return policy is honored. Prices are fairly firm on these. If you have low or no post count payment will have to be a check which must clear before shipping....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If The Devil Would Talk (1958).....9.2/9.4.....OW......$ 300 :news: SOLD

HULK 6........ 6.0...... OW.......$ 500 ( Popped top staple o/w much nicer)

SHOWCASE 1....... 7.5 ®.......C/OW...... $ 825 ( Color Touch-no bleed, top spine, one tear seal.....INSANE gloss and color )

SHOWCASE 22......3.0.....OW......$ 850 (Small spine split bottom)

SILVER SURFER 1..... 7.5/8.0.....$ 700 (Thumb crease right edge o/w 9.0/9.2...FANTASTIC copy)

X-MEN 1....... 1.8 / 2.0.......OW......$ 825

Pictures are taken in their bags or mylars..... better shots may be available at request..... First take it in the thread gets the book.

I have no scanner..... I could take more pics if you have specific areas you'd like to focus on..... GOD BLESS.....

..... thanks buddy.... if I wasn't broke I'd have snagged a couple of these myself. The Showcase 22 is real nice for the grade, as is the Surfer 1. GOD BLESS...

..... thanks buddy.... if I wasn't broke I'd have snagged a couple of these myself. The Showcase 22 is real nice for the grade, as is the Surfer 1. GOD BLESS...

Im locked into time payments otherwise it would be a no brainer.

If the Devil Would Talk ........ an EXTREMELY nice copy

101_1456.jpg

:takeit:

^^ .... THANKS..................................GOD BLESS...

I was sure the Devil would have been among the first to go… hm

Lovely on your part to list books for your local dealer, Jim… :D

...We try to look out for each other..... there are actually several strong shops around here..... Many of the rarer Crime comics in the Photojournal come from one of them. Come visit us someday, my friend..... GOD BLESS....

Would love to, but I doubt I’ll travel again to the USA. It’s too distant…

Unless something unexpected happens, of course… One can never know. hm

..... that's the spirit, brother..... GOD BLESS...