• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GL 76 club
4 4

79 posts in this topic

Here's mine! I had it signed by Neal on the first page back in 1988 at the San Diego Comic Con. I remember him commenting on its condition. I wasn't sure what the label would say when I got it back, but it says exactly what Neal wrote... like having a personalized blue label!

IMG_9167.jpg

Here's mine! I had it signed by Neal on the first page back in 1988 at the San Diego Comic Con. I remember him commenting on its condition. I wasn't sure what the label would say when I got it back, but it says exactly what Neal wrote... like having a personalized blue label!

IMG_9167.jpg

Beautiful. :applause:

IMG_9167.jpg

How is that only a 7.5?

IMG_9167.jpg

How is that only a 7.5?

The bottom left corner is a bit beat up.... It's hard to see in my not-so-great pic. There may be pressable defects there, I don't press books, so probably will never know if that would make a difference.

Edited by TankShiba

IMG_9167.jpg

How is that only a 7.5?

The bottom left corner is a bit beat up.... It's hard to see in my not-so-great pic. There may be pressable defects there, I don't press books, so probably will never know if that would make a difference.

The alignment on that book is beautiful. Really a sweet looking copy. Kudos!

3 hours ago, cheta42 said:

I am back in.

My 6th copy came back as restored:frustrated:

Thanks to Ted at Superworld Comics for making a deal with me on this sweet copy. 

My  top 5 favorite book of all time.

20171006_125158.jpg

Stunner!  Congrats. 

I wasn't the original owner on this one; but it's been in my collection since around 1990.  I believe I paid $15 for it at the much missed O'Leary's books in Tacoma; at the time the most I had ever spent on a comic book.

The writing on the cover is actually only a few years old, but I'm OK with it :bigsmile: :

GL_GA_76.jpg