• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Final Decision

65 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Well after sleeping on it i am still going to resign from my position, i only set out to make things easier for Nikos through the contest and i hope i have done so setting up everything.

I don't want any of you to quit the competition because of me, not MK, not Pov, not even JC.

Thanks all of you that supported me but i have done what i set out to do so now i will leave it to Nikos.

So all of you get on with the competition grin.gif

UV

It's a shame it has come to this over such petty fighting. I think you did a fine job UV and hope you can return to the job in the future. Thank you for everything you accomplished during your tenure.

thumbsup2.gif

I'd probably resign too after all the blood letting in the last round. mad.gif

What's gonna happen when the game enters crunch time? confused.gif

Please don't resign!!! insane.gif I don't know about other people, but I'm playing because I love the competition, not to win. If we win, it's a bonus! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And UV, you put up with A LOT more [!@#%^&^] than I ever would have. For this, I salute you.

I'd probably resign too after all the blood letting in the last round. mad.gif

What's gonna happen when the game enters crunch time? confused.gif

Please don't resign!!! insane.gif I don't know about other people, but I'm playing because I love the competition, not to win. If we win, it's a bonus! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And UV, you put up with A LOT more [!@#%^&^] than I ever would have. For this, I salute you.

I meant if I was UV I'd probably resign too.

I don't plan to quit on my team unless all 3 of you decide to go.

Send me your first ideas on book 5 dude... gossip.gif

news.gif Small announcement.

It seem that JC has quit DRBanners team, because of a general comment I made that was directed at no one in particular frown.gif, so I was asked by Mike if it OK for UV to take JCs place.

So there is no misunderstanding or hidden secrets from anyone that is still playing I said I would ask if its Okay with the rest of the teams playing.

If its Okay with all for UV to join Banners team.

Comments...... if you have them, if not we continue.

news.gif Small announcement.

It seem that JC has quit DRBanners team, because of a general comment I made that was directed at no one in particular frown.gif, so I was asked by Mike if it OK for UV to take JCs place.

So there is no misunderstanding or hidden secrets from anyone that is still playing I said I would ask if its Okay with the rest of the teams playing.

If its Okay with all for UV to join Banners team.

Comments...... if you have them, if not we continue.

893applaud-thumb.gif

UV...everyone else is being all mushy...but you won't get that from me...

I don't believe in quitting and to do so inspires no one...it's ok to feel like quitting but to do so is the wrong decision...

Thanks for all you did but quitting just plain sucks...