• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Final Decision

65 posts in this topic

UV...everyone else is being all mushy...but you won't get that from me...

I don't believe in quitting and to do so inspires no one...it's ok to feel like quitting but to do so is the wrong decision...

Thanks for all you did but quitting just plain sucks...

Who's being mushy? I'm probably going to flame OG as soon as he answers me... devil.gif

I don't believe in quitting and to do so inspires no one...it's ok to feel like quitting but to do so is the wrong decision...

Who's being mushy? I'm probably going to flame OG as soon as he answers me... devil.gif

Oh you're mushy alright....just in a differant kinda way... screwy.gif

Oh you're mushy alright....just in a differant kinda way... screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

news.gif Small announcement.

It seem that JC has quit DRBanners team, because of a general comment I made that was directed at no one in particular frown.gif, so I was asked by Mike if it OK for UV to take JCs place.

The one that is so quick to call everyone else a baby has taken his ball and gone home. 27_laughing.gif

I'm having flashbacks of the last contest where he fell behind and suddenly had to "go away on business" and raffled off his score to someone else. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Do we see a pattern emerging here? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nikos, what ever you think is fair is good enough for me. thumbsup2.gif

Um, Dice.

See? Now I HAVE to flame OG for not upholding his usual "no-nonsense" stance on EVERYTHING yesterday JUST because it was his team that was under the spotlight.

confused-smiley-013.gif

What's a guy to do?

Did you see my comments in the thread yesterday? I didn't ask for favoritism, I suggested the grade be posted and we move on. Here's what I said.

Because I would be pissed if I were on another team I say move on with the contest. Our capt. fvcked up or was unable to submit a grade. Either way it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. We're done (or at least I am), let the game continue.

I'm having flashbacks of the last contest where he fell behind and suddenly had to "go away on business" and raffled off his score to someone else.

Hey, it's one of the Whiney, Late-Grading Ladies come home to roost. Did your Mommy pin a note to your mittens so you'll remember the next contest deadline?

Um, Dice.

See? Now I HAVE to flame OG for not upholding his usual "no-nonsense" stance on EVERYTHING yesterday JUST because it was his team that was under the spotlight.

confused-smiley-013.gif

What's a guy to do?

Did you see my comments in the thread yesterday? I didn't ask for favoritism, I suggested the grade be posted and we move on. Here's what I said.

Because I would be pissed if I were on another team I say move on with the contest. Our capt. fvcked up or was unable to submit a grade. Either way it shouldn't be anyone else's problem. We're done (or at least I am), let the game continue.

27_laughing.gif

I couldn't remember exactly what you said... either way, I thought it was a bit "noncommital" in comparison with your USUAL tone. thumbsup2.gif

news.gif Small announcement.

It seem that JC has quit DRBanners team, because of a general comment I made that was directed at no one in particular frown.gif, so I was asked by Mike if it OK for UV to take JCs place.

So there is no misunderstanding or hidden secrets from anyone that is still playing I said I would ask if its Okay with the rest of the teams playing.

If its Okay with all for UV to join Banners team.

Comments...... if you have them, if not we continue.

Fine by me. hi.gif

Um, Dice.

confused-smiley-013.gif

What's a guy to do?

27_laughing.gif

I couldn't remember exactly what you said... either way, I thought it was a bit "noncommital" in comparison with your USUAL tone. thumbsup2.gif

Get on with the contest you fucing pussiiees!

Beter? grin.gif