• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Final Decision

65 posts in this topic

If its Okay with all for UV to join Banners team.

Fine by me.

Doesn't UV know the grades already? confused.gif

He dont even know the books I will be posting 27_laughing.gif

Then I guess it's OK.

thumbsup2.gif

Ya know...ya could almost say UV saw the LIGHT and decided he couldnt take it anymore!! Get it...UV LIGHT!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

THANK YOU...ILL BE HERE ALL WEEK! acclaim.gif

Ya know...ya could almost say UV saw the LIGHT and decided he couldnt take it anymore!! Get it...UV LIGHT!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Err - don;t you mean "ALL WEAK"???????? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifwink.gif

You know...you can be replaced!! UV, you still available????grin.gifstooges.gif

popcorn.gif..... hi.gif

popcorn.gif..... hi.gif

hi.gif..... headbang.gif

Ohhhh! So old POV can be REPLACED, eh? So old POV is just too OLD, is that it? I smell law suit! Yeah! Come on, Scott! Back me up here! Law suit! We can clean up in this environment - no need to work anymore! Yeah! THAT'S the ticket.

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Im gonna use the all-purpose... headbang.gif...on this one!!

DROL VERY VERY DROL (two shows Sat. 10 and 1.Stop on by.) sign-funnypost.gif

...and for this one.. thumbsup2.gif

news.gif Small announcement.

It seem that JC has quit DRBanners team, because of a general comment I made that was directed at no one in particular frown.gif, so I was asked by Mike if it OK for UV to take JCs place.

So there is no misunderstanding or hidden secrets from anyone that is still playing I said I would ask if its Okay with the rest of the teams playing.

If its Okay with all for UV to join Banners team.

Comments...... if you have them, if not we continue.

It's official - the comment period has ended and UV has now officially re-joined the contest as a member of our team. 893applaud-thumb.gif

We're sorry that JC couldn't play it out, but at least we now have a scape-goat! 27_laughing.gif

i don't think UV is going to play, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i wouldn't after the drama $hite that went down yesterday. confused-smiley-013.gif
confused.gif... screwy.gif

To be honest if you feel strongly enough to quit, why do you still want to be involved in the contest? If you are going to quit go all the way. confused-smiley-013.gif