• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Final Decision

65 posts in this topic

i don't think UV is going to play, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i wouldn't after the drama $hite that went down yesterday. confused-smiley-013.gif
confused.gif... screwy.gif

To be honest if you feel strongly enough to quit, why do you still want to be involved in the contest? If you are going to quit go all the way. confused-smiley-013.gif

you're kidding - right?!?!?!?!?

i think we may all take this contest just a wee bit too seriously.

the guy got it started, made a couple of exec decisions that some of the board freaked out over and he quit his position in assisting Nikos. he wants back in to play - big deal - welcome back. and i hope he's no help to Banner's team as they deserve the very worst after picking JC in the first place.............. devil.gif

i don't think UV is going to play, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i wouldn't after the drama $hite that went down yesterday. confused-smiley-013.gif

To be honest if you feel strongly enough to quit, why do you still want to be involved in the contest? If you are going to quit go all the way. confused-smiley-013.gif

the guy got it started, made a couple of exec decisions that some of the board freaked out over and he quit his position in assisting Nikos. he wants back in to play - big deal - welcome back. and i hope he's no help to Banner's team as they deserve the very worst after picking JC in the first place.............. devil.gif

Am thinking by now the prizes are two RAW Moderns and a teletubbie figurine... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Am thinking by now the prizes are two RAW Moderns and a teletubbie figurine... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe that's the twist at the end. 27_laughing.gif