• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PAUL747 Feedback
1 1

94 posts in this topic

Absolute GREAT seller and all around good guy! (worship)

Very easy to deal with, friendly, responsive and ships very fast and packaged well.

He threw in a surprise freebie which was just :o . Thanks so much! Look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

I bought a small batch of books from Paul and they arrived quickly and as advertised. I'd not hesitate to buy some of his high graded books in the future.

Andrew

Paul was amazing with the purchase of an Amazing Spider-Man 9.8SS Gamestop variant in which originally it was only to be signed by Stan Lee, Dan Slott, and Greg Horn. In the end after one hell of an issue and many moons past I was finally able to produce a multi-signature book for him for which I can't possibly thank him enough for being as patient and understand as he has been.

If not the best buyer, damn close to one of them. I can only be lucky if he chooses to purchase from me again but even this chance I was damn lucky.