• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PAUL747 Feedback
1 1

94 posts in this topic

Purchased a big lot of books from Paul in his recent sales thread and it was a great transaction... exactly the reason we all like to buy and sell here.  Great books and great prices, that are shipped quickly and securely.  And most importantly, Paul is a great guy to deal with!  Thanks so much!

I picked up a beautiful TOS #49 slab from Paul's most recent sales thread, and the tranasction couldn't have gone any smoother.  His communication was quick and friendly, and the book shipped out quickly and was well-packaged.  All in all, it was a great tranasaction, and I would recommend dealings with Paul any day of the week.  Looking forward to more deals down the road! (thumbsu

I bought  few slabs and a handful of raws from Paul. Throughout he answered all my questions and was always ready to find anything else I was looking for. Great prices all spot on with the condition advertised. I couldn't recommend him more highly!

Picked up some amazing deals in Pauls's last sales thread.  Both CGC and raw books.  Grading was spot on and super fast shipping.  I have to say this was one of the best sales threads on the board in quite awhile:  fantastic variety, great pricing and timely.

THANKS, Brian

This was my first time purchasing from Paul. He ran an awesome sales thread. Many great books! 

We ran into a small hiccup that was no one’s fault.  I don’t want to get into details but Paul had several options to remedy the situation.  He chose the option that benefited me the most, the buyer,  and it was obvious to me customer satisfaction is very high on his priority list. 

My package arrived quickly and it was one of the best packaging jobs I’ve ever seen.  I recommend buying from Paul and I look forward to our next transaction. Thank you. 

Jerry 

I did a fairly nice sized deal with Paul and he is by far one of the top people I have done business with here. He is very honest about his books and always responds to PMs quickly. Highly recommend him and plan to purchase more, if he will sell me the big books I want!  :) Shipped quick and packed very well!!!

Great guy. 

Edited by Gruson