• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mxwll_Smrt feedback thread

49 posts in this topic

An absolute pleasure buying from Eric, he went above & beyond to help me obtain one of my mini grails! He shipped super fast, and super secure, I was extremely impressed with all aspects of the sale, and he's a great guy to boot!

Don't hesistate buying from him! Thanks again Eric!

Purchased an All American Men of War 94 from Eric. Book is great, negotiation very pleasant and professional, shipping fast and secure. 100% Satisfied. Many thanks Eric, now I want that hg copy. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I just bought a low grade G.A. book that was well inspected and properly described. I tore open the ample packaging with Christmas-like exuberance, and there were no surprises, I got exactly what I was promised. I'm very happy with the buy, and Eric is now on my repeat list!

Purchased 2 slabbed double covers and a run of TMNT from Eric. All great books, everything as advertised, very well packaged and quickly shipped. 100% satisfied and very grateful for the deal. Many thanks Eric, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

I bought two very nice books from Eric in his last sales thread.

The Photo-Journal Guide to Marvel Comics by Gerber

Both of these books combined have almost 8,000 color photos of Marvel Comics plus a lot of other great information.

The entire transaction was flawless ... great books, communication and shipping.

Highly recommended !!!

Thanks Eric (thumbs u

Purchased some SA Batman issues from Eric, quick shipment, good packing, and well graded. Would recommend buying from, and will do so again.

Thanks!