Mxwll_Smrt feedback thread

48 posts in this topic

508 posts

Bought some silver age flash books. Books were beautiful. Communication top notch. Very fast and secure delivery. Recommended seller. Thanks!

54 posts

Bought a Tales from the Crypt Issue 20 (1) from Eric. This guy is so awesome. He worked with me, and treated me like he was my best friend. Talked to him several times, very knowledgeable, cool, and helpful. He answered every single PM I sent him, every text, and shipped lightning fast. I am happy to say that he is very trustworthy, and glad I made a new friend out of the deal. Wonderful to deal with. Thanks Eric, stay in touch.

10,229 posts

I bought a pricier book from Eric. He was patient throughout my hemming and hawing stage, then packaged the book up good and tight and shipped the next day. Thanks!

19,645 posts

Eric purchased a $5k book through me on the forum and paid on time as arranged. Everything went very smoothly. We are doing another larger transaction now. 

1,496 posts

I sold Eric a very nice Batman comic and from beginning to end everything went as smooth as could be, payment, communication and a great person to deal with!

Eric is top notch!

83 posts

Bought a very nice GA Master Comics from Eric - terrific book, very fair price and an absolute pleasure to deal with, thank you sir! :-)

54,453 posts

Eric bought a Haunted Thrills 13 in nice shape recently - very easy to do business with, great communication. Recommended buyer!!

244 posts

Eric sent me a gorgeous Strange Adventures 110. Well packed and fast shipping. Eric is easy to deal with. Thanks, Eric!!