• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age Romance Comics
9 9

281 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, electricprune said:

VERY tough issue! Is the cover attached?

Yes, cover is attached, snagged this one on a board sales thread. Confident it's about a 7.0-7.5 when I get it slabbed .

Very tough,  and l the ones I've passed on that have seen have detached covers or heavy soiling and or creasing. 

6 hours ago, sagii said:

Yes, cover is attached, snagged this one on a board sales thread. Confident it's about a 7.0-7.5 when I get it slabbed .

Very tough,  and l the ones I've passed on that have seen have detached covers or heavy soiling and or creasing. 

Sorry I missed that one! :smile:

On 1/12/2021 at 7:10 AM, sagii said:

Metropolis had one which looked nice, but they gave it a 4.0 (coupon cut out).  I've had too many incomplete 4.0's from them.