• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTOR CITY COMIC CON, May 16-18, 2014, Novi, MI.

37 posts in this topic

Ah, ok I was there a few years ago but I couldnt walk , my ankle was messed up. I didnt get to really walk around and check much out .

I am just trying to help grow Fanfare . Im not a fan of the guy who is in charge of it . But I like having two big local cons . Book ended on either side of the summertime .

Ah, ok I was there a few years ago but I couldnt walk , my ankle was messed up. I didnt get to really walk around and check much out .

I am just trying to help grow Fanfare . Im not a fan of the guy who is in charge of it . But I like having two big local cons . Book ended on either side of the summertime .

Yeah, what he said.

Solid con, hope it continues to prosper

We'll be there! Don't know booth placements yet but I figure to be in the same location we have been the last several years.

Last year was one of the craziest Saturdays ever! I would have hated to be a fan trying to get in. Traffic jams getting into the convention center and a line wrapping around the building to get in....just nuts!

I believe steps have been taken by Motor City to alleviate those problems this year for a better experience for the fan coming in.

Always an enjoyable show...can't wait until next month!

Because of my recent relapse of GBS I'm not able to do Motor city this year.

Would any dealer be interested in buying my booth?

I have a endcap for this show.

If you are interested please pm me. Assuming we can work this out you would then have to contact Michael Goldman.

thank you,

bob

Is there a public list of the dealers/vendors that will have booths at mccc? Right now I only collect modern books and with most of the books I'm looking for are middle of the run books, most vendors don't bother bringing those types of books to cons. I would like to see if any dealers might be able to bring what I'm looking for, since I'm only looking for one title.

Motor City Exhibitor List

(thumbs u

Is there a public list of the dealers/vendors that will have booths at mccc? Right now I only collect modern books and with most of the books I'm looking for are middle of the run books, most vendors don't bother bringing those types of books to cons. I would like to see if any dealers might be able to bring what I'm looking for, since I'm only looking for one title.